Tours at our historic houses are on the hour beginning at 10 am Monday through Saturday, and 12 pm on Sunday. Last tour of the day begins at 4:30 pm.
Per CDC recommendations, masks are encouraged if you have not been fully vaccinated while visiting The Charleston Museum and our historic houses. Thank you for helping our community slow the spread of COVID-19. Learn More
Auditorium & Lobby
- Seating capacity: 272
- Appropriate for conferences, meetings, lectures and various other programs.
- Equipped with: podium, screen, sound system, projector, DVD player.
- The adjacent lobby is suitable for registration, coffee breaks and small receptions.
- Bathrooms are located in the Education Lobby.
- Renter must bring their own laptop if needed.
Auditorium Stage Dimensions
Auditorium Lobby Dimensions
Lowcountry Room Dimensions
Board Room Dimensions
- Maximum seating capacity: 70
- Small meetings and/or reception