Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update
The Charleston Museum, Heyward-Washington House & the Joseph Manigault House are OPEN.
Last tour of the day at the historic houses begins at 4 PM.
EFFECTIVE JULY 1: Per Charleston City Council ordinance all persons are required to wear face coverings when entering buildings open to the public within the City limits.
Masks must be worn while visiting The Charleston Museum and its historic houses.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping our community to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Auditorium & Lobby
- Seating capacity: 272
- Appropriate for conferences, meetings, lectures and various other programs.
- Equipped with: podium, screen, sound system, projector, DVD player.
- The adjacent lobby is suitable for registration, coffee breaks and small receptions.
- Bathrooms are located in the Education Lobby.
- Renter must bring their own laptop if needed.
Auditorium Stage Dimensions
Auditorium Lobby Dimensions
Lowcountry Room Dimensions
Board Room Dimensions
- Maximum seating capacity: 70
- Small meetings and/or reception