Tours at our historic houses are on the hour beginning at 10 am Monday through Saturday, and 12 pm on Sunday. Last tour of the day begins at 4 pm.
Masks must be worn while visiting The Charleston Museum and its historic houses. Thank you for helping our community slow the spread of COVID-19. Learn More
Auditorium & Lobby
- Seating capacity: 272
- Appropriate for conferences, meetings, lectures and various other programs.
- Equipped with: podium, screen, sound system, projector, DVD player.
- The adjacent lobby is suitable for registration, coffee breaks and small receptions.
- Bathrooms are located in the Education Lobby.
- Renter must bring their own laptop if needed.
Auditorium Stage Dimensions
Auditorium Lobby Dimensions
Lowcountry Room Dimensions
Board Room Dimensions
- Maximum seating capacity: 70
- Small meetings and/or reception