Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update
EFFECTIVE JULY 1: Per Charleston City Council ordinance all persons are required to wear face coverings when entering buildings open to the public within the City limits.
Masks must be worn while visiting The Charleston Museum and its historic houses.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping our community to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Historic House Interpreter (Part-Time)
- Strong public speaking skills
- Good customer service
- Friendly, people-oriented disposition
- Related experience and/or general knowledge of Charleston and Lowcountry history preferred
- Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
- Note: The Museum cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours per week.
- If interested, please download the employment application and send to the attention of:
- Chief of Education and Interpretation
- The Charleston Museum
- 360 Meeting Street
- Charleston, SC 29403