We are delighted you have decided to support The Charleston Museum with a tax-deductible gift.
For more than two centuries, the generosity of friends and members has helped America's First Museum build outstanding traditions in collecting, preserving and educating, which continue to this day.
Contributions provide support for:
- Classes and programs for children, families and area schools.
- Special exhibitions.
- Ongoing preservation of the Historic Houses.
- Continued research and wildlife habitat development at The Dill Sanctuary, on James Island.
- Lectures and events for adults.
- Collections care.
- Permanent and original exhibitions.