St. Michael's Church, 80 Meeting Street (71 Broad)

Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.


Photograph of the ornate iron-wrought gate leading to the St. Michael's Church cemetery. The photographer shot the closed gates from Broad Street. This image was used in Eliabeth G. Curtis's book, "Gateways & Doorways," (page 44) with the caption "St. Michael's Church Gate, Date 1752-1761."

Maxwell Kimball and George W. Johnson also assisted in the photography for this project.