Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.7 Potsherds
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Original pencil drawing of Sewee Indian relics for use in the publication by the Charleston Museum in 1925, entitled, "Notes on Sewee Indians and Indian Remains of Christ Church Parish, Charleston County, S.C." - Plate VII. Handwritten in pencil below the illustrations reads, "Gridiron, Gridiron with perforation, Notched edge, Incised lines and dots, Cane ring & stamp paddle combined, A.K.G. 4 inches Rdeuce 1/3 on plate 4"X6"."
- Title: Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.7 Potsherds
- Creator: Gregorie, Anne King, 1887-1960
- Date: 1925
- Signature: A.K.G.
- Signature Location: lower right
- Culture: Sewee/American
- Dimensions: H-28 W-21.6 cm
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Pencil Drawings
- Other Name: Archaeology Drawing
- Object Id: AZ 2627
- Search Terms