Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.5 Rims Stamp Paddle Designs
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Original pencil drawing of Sewee Indian relics to use in the publication by the Charleston Museum in 1925, entitled, "Notes on Sewee Indians and Indian Remains of Christ Church Parish, Charleston County, S.C." - Plate V. Handwritten in pencil below the illustrations reads, "Potsherds Rims. Stamp paddle designs Reduce to plate 4"X6"."
- Title: Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.5 Rims Stamp Paddle Designs
- Creator: Gregorie, Anne King, 1887-1960
- Date: 1925
- Signature: A.K.G.
- Signature Location: lower right
- Culture: Sewee/American
- Dimensions: H-28 W-21.6 cm
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Pencil Drawings
- Other Name: Archaeology Drawing
- Object Id: AZ 2625
- Search Terms