Phyllis No. 12
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Black ink etching on paper depicting a woman stepping out of an arched door. Hutty illustrated her reaching a left hand out to grasp the stone wall while holding onto the doorknob with her other hand behind. Gift of the artist.
- Title: Phyllis No. 12
- Creator: Hutty, Alfred Herber, 1877-1954
- Date: c. 1925
- Signature: Alfred Hutty with snail monogram
- Signature Location: lower right in graphite
- Culture: American
- School: Charleston Renaissance Movement
- Dimensions: H-9 W-7 inches
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Etchings
- Other Name: Work on Paper
- Object Id: AZ 199
- Search Terms