Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Sepia photograph of the main house at Limerick Plantation. Handwritten on reverse reads, "Limerick, Rev. Hdqtrs [Headquarters] of Francis Marion. Taken about 1925. Gift of F.D.C. Kracke, Jr." The handwritten date of "1925" is thought to be incorrect since the photograph was donated in 1924. The house burned in 1945 and is now privately owned.
Please contact the Museum Archives with any information regarding the date of this image.