Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Photograph of the side elevation of the Gabriel Manigault House. Mechers set his camera up on George Street to capture the outbuildings and a large portion of the main house. It was purchased by Standard Oil Company and demolished shortly after this image was taken to make way for an Esso Service Station (see MK 20609a and MK 20609b).
- Title: Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
- Photographer: Melchers, St. Julian
- Date: April 1930
- Collection: Photograph Collection
- Object Name: Charleston Historic Houses
- Object Id: MK 13137
- Address: 290 Meeting Street
- Search Terms