At One Hundred Nine
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Black ink etching on paper depicting a woman peering out of the garden gate at 109 Tradd Street.
Gift of the artist.
- Title: At One Hundred Nine
- Creator: Hutty, Alfred Herber, 1877-1954
- Date: 1922
- Signature: Alfred Hutty with snail monogram
- Signature Location: lower right in graphite
- Culture: American
- School: Charleston Renaissance Movement
- Dimensions: H-6 W-6.5 inches
- Makers Mark:
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Etchings
- Other Name: Work on Paper
- Object Id: AZ 190
- Search Terms