untitled (Corner of French Huguenot Church, Charleston, S.C.)
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Black ink etching on paper depicting an older woman using a walking stick as she passes the French Huguenot Church (136 Church) to make the turn onto Queen Street. Hutty illustrated the buildings (L to R) 32 Queen (no longer extant), 30 Queen and 28 Queen in the background. Gift of the artist.
- Title: untitled (Corner of French Huguenot Church, Charleston, S.C.)
- Creator: Hutty, Alfred Herber, 1877-1954
- Date: c. 1924
- Signature: Alfred Hutty with snail monogram
- Signature Location: lower right in graphite
- Culture: American
- School: Charleston Renaissance Movement
- Dimensions: H-5.75 W-6.25 inches
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Etchings
- Other Name: Work on Paper
- Object Id: AZ 194
- Search Terms