Sullivan's Island, Devereux House
Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Black and white photograph of the Devereux House at 1914 Middle Street on Sullivan's Island. Built in 1875 by John Henry Devereux, a Charleston Architect, all that remains today is the gatehouse.
Printed from a glass plate negative held in the Museum Archives.