1855 copper slave badge (conserved) stamped "1504 Servant" recovered from the Lining House and donated to the Museum in 1979. This particular slave badge would have been worn by an enlsaved person hired out to work as a domestic or washer woman.
- Site: Lining House, 106 Broad St.
- Date: 1855
- Collection: Slave Badge Collection
- Object Name: Badges
- Object Id: ARL 15612
- Search Terms