Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.10 Bicave Stones
Contact The Charleston Museum for image use and credit instructions.
Original pencil drawing of Sewee Indian relics used in publication by the Charleston Museum in 1925 "Notes on Sewee Indians and Indian remains of Christ Church Parish, Charleston County, S.C." Plate X Handwritten in pencil below the illustration, it reads, "Bicave Stones/ Actual Size/ S.S./ (in another hand) 6 inches On plate ?"X6"."
- Title: Sewee Indian Relics Illustration No.10 Bicave Stones
- Creator: Gregorie, Anne King, 1887-1960
- Date: 1925
- Signature: A.K.G. S.S.
- Signature Location: lower right
- Culture: Sewee/American
- Dimensions: H-28 W-21.6 cm
- Collection: Works on Paper Collection
- Object Name: Pencil Drawings
- Other Name: Archaeology Drawing
- Object Id: AZ 2630
- Search Terms