Joseph Manigault House, 350 Meeting Street
Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Black and white photograph of the new wrought-iron fence that borders the north entrance of the Joseph Manigault House. It was replaced after Hurricane Hugo destroyed the previous one in 1989 and is a replica of one designed by Gabriel Manigault.
- Title: Joseph Manigault House, 350 Meeting Street
- Photographer: ChM Staff Member
- Date: 1990
- Collection: Photograph Collection
- Object Name: Charleston Historic Houses
- Object Id: 2011.8.49
- Address: 350 Meeting Street
- Search Terms