Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Photograph of the plaster rosette originally found in the drawing room of the Gabriel Manigault House. Chamberlain wrote on verso, "Rosette from ceiling in Drawing Room, 2nd floor, Holmes House - SE corner of George & Meeting Sts. Apr. 1930." The 1929 Charleston City Directory lists a "Mrs. A.J.C. Holmes" as the resident and the 1930 directory lists the address as vacant.
- Title: Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
- Photographer: Chamberlain, Edward Burnham, 1895-1986
- Date: April 1930
- Collection: Photograph Collection
- Object Name: Charleston Historic Houses
- Object Id: MK 8434
- Address: 290 Meeting Street
- Search Terms