Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
Copyright: Contact The Charleston Museum Archives for publication quality images and credit instructions.
Photograph of the side piazzas at the Gabriel Manigault House before it was demolished to make way for an Esso Service Station. Chamberlain wrote on verso, "Holmes House - SE corner of George & Meeting Sts. Apr. 1930." The 1929 Charleston City Directory lists a "Mrs. A.J.C. Holmes" as the resident and the 1930 directory lists it as vacant.
- Title: Gabriel Manigault House, 290 Meeting Street
- Photographer: Chamberlain, Edward Burnham, 1895-1986
- Date: April 1930
- Collection: Photograph Collection
- Object Name: Charleston Historic Houses
- Object Id: MK 8682
- Address: 290 Meeting Street
- Search Terms