Manners for Millennials is a two-hour presentation that will give teenagers an eye opening analysis of how history and social psychology play evolutionary roles in the way we interact with those around us. Topics include first impressions, self-presentation, communication skills, and dining etiquette and the workshop will cover the following:
- Techniques for building rapport
- Dangers of the dark triad: Narcissism, Mach’s and Psychopaths
- Teenagers mind vs. modern manners
- The art of thinking clearly
- The skill of diplomacy
- Body language mistakes and how to fix them
- Dining Etiquette 101
This program is led by Aly Murphy of Murphy’s Manners.
Reservations are required.
$25 for Museum members and $30 for Non-members.
05/27/2017, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Charleston Museum
360 Meeting Street
Charleston, South Carolina 29403